2015년 9월 26일 토요일

blogpost #2



The place which I mentally focused on


The place that I can concentrate on easily is school library because it is bright, silent, and convenient.

First of all, school library is very bright so my eyes are less tired. When I studied in my house, the light is too dim to study but lights in library are very bright so I can study well in there. moreover, I can’t turn on the light after 12a.m in my house because my mom is a sensitive person. However, I can study in bright place in library.

Secondly, school library is silent. Because I am a sensitive person, I hate noise and I can’t concentrate on studying in noisy place. For example, I try to study in subway, but I can’t mentally focused on study because of noise. So silence of library helps me to study well.

Finally, this place is convenient. What I mean is that there are everything to help me to study. To be specific, I can use computer for free in there. Moreover if I need to print something, I can print any document at a low price in there.

For these reason, the place that I can concentrate on studying well is school library. So I usually go there to study and I want to recommend this place to someone who visit my blog.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello, A-Hyun.
    First, thank you for your visiting my blog and reading my post pleasantly. Therefore, I visit your blog, too. HaHa. I agree with your opinion because I have studied Mid-term and Final test in school library since 1st-grade. If I don't study in there, I wander everywhere. Your paragraph has very concise reasons, but there is no description of your place like how there is look like about floor, table, chair or environment. I want to know where is your best floor place to concentrate.
    Have good holidays!
    -HanDaUl

    답글삭제
  2. Hi A-Hyun,
    Your paragraph was very intriguing and I had fun reading yours (:
    I would like to give you some suggestions that can make your paragraph a bit more complete! The word 'moreover' in the third sentence should be 'Moreover.' (the letter 'm' should be capitalized since it is a starting word of the sentence. Secondly, you might want to add an 'a' in front of the phrase 'sensitive person' in the fourth sentence. Because a mother is a singular person, it is grammatically correct to add an 'a.' Besides those small mistakes, your paragraph is well-explained and nicely arranged with concise details. (:
    I hope my suggestions were helping to you!
    Sincerely,
    So Young Yoon

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Ahyun,
    I agree with you. Sejong library is really nice place.
    And I'm so sorry for hear that your mom is sensitive person.
    I know how you feel about that because I also have a sensitive sister.
    Anyway, it was good time to read your post.
    thanks,
    Sangwon

    답글삭제
  4. Hello A-Hyun,
    I'm glad to read your post. Your post is specific and concise.
    You are a sensitive person and you like silent area. Many people are same with you,
    like me too. But you feel less tired for bright light, not same with me. My eyes are more tired for bright light, so I use medium light.

    Thanks,
    ByungYub

    답글삭제