2015년 9월 12일 토요일

Blog post #1


My Hometown, Daechi-dong

. When I was young, I lived in Daechi-dong which is well known as city of education. I think where I lived influence how I live now and there are 2 reasons why.

 First of all, I have many friends who are very smart and wise. There are many smart friends in Daechi-dong, so they give me some smart solution when I have difficulty. For example, when I was a high school student, I had difficulty with mathematics. At that time, they help me to study well so I studied more easily.

 Second, there are many private educational institute in Daechi-dong. So I had better education in there. What I mean is that there are many educational institute which many students lived in other district came to study, I can go there more easily because these institutes are located in nearby my house.

 For these reason, I think where I lived influence me to study easily. So now live in jamsil which is good city to live but I really miss moments that I lived in Daechi-dong.

댓글 7개:

  1. Hi Ahyun

    I read your post enjoyably. I know Daechi-dong. In my child, I went to Daechi-dong for studying. I remember Eun-Ma apt. It's very expensive. I think Jamsil is very active city. So I hope you well adapted. Have good day!!
    thanks

    Hyuncheol

    답글삭제
  2. Hi A Hyun

    I read your post so impressive. I also spend my teenager time in Daechi-dong. I had better education in institute like you. Every time I think of the past in Daechi-dong, I feel tired and sad, but I know that past makes my future. I like your paragraph!

    Thanks :)
    SY

    답글삭제
  3. Hello A hyun,
    I go to Daechi-dong once a week. Because there is a church that I used to go since I was young. I feel often that there are very many educational institute!
    Have a nice day,
    Wonsik

    답글삭제
  4. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Ahyun!
    I have shared many stories with you, but this story is a little new. Although I do not have an experience living there, I agree with you for old memories in a town as a young. Since I was educated in a country region, I want to listen to more stories from you.

    Take care of your health!
    Chaeyeon

    답글삭제
  6. Dear Ahyun,

    I live in Gangdong-gu, but I usually attend academies in Gangnam. Even now, I attend TOEIC academy. It takes an hour to get there, and I have to transfer twice. I always hope that I have the ability to teleport. Therefore, I really envy you. I want to I live close to Gangnam.

    Sincerely,
    Moon Ji-yeon

    답글삭제
  7. Hello Ahyun,
    When I visited Daechi-dong, there were so many educational institutes that I was very surprised. If I had been there, I would have been stressed with the competitive atmosphere. And I think study atmosphere is very important. You probably studied more because you had to keep up with your friends.
    Best wishes,
    Seonwoo Kang

    답글삭제